Rock Phase

I've been reading quite furiously of late. And watching a lot of Sherlock Holmes and Peter Wimsey movies. Sherlock Holmes, here, refers to the 2010 BBC miniseries with Benedict Cumberbatch (ah, the voice) as Sherlock and Martin Freeman as Dr. Watson. I loved it! The new, updated Sherlock Holmes is as every bit enjoyable as the Edwardian detective! Rupert Graves, who plays D.I. Lestrade, soon became my fixation. And so, being the fan girl that I am, I went on to YouTube and while browsing through fan videos, came across Skillet, a band whose name I was familiar with, but knew little about their music. Anyway. I loved the song 'The Last Night' and listened to a bunch of their songs on Spotify and found Comatose. Here they are for you hearing pleasure.


Quick note on the Jace Everett song - I don't watch True Blood. I stumbled upon this song on a Lestrade/Mycroft Holmes fan video.


This may be the beginning of my rock flirtation phase - when I tend to listen to old metal songs, and new rock songs. Why? I don't know.


The Last Night - Skillet







Comatose - Skillet







Bad Things - Jace Everett






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter und der Stein der Weisen

The Magician's Death

There & Back Again