Day 10: A Song That Makes Me Fall Asleep

Stirb Nicht Vor Mir by Rammstein (feat. Sharleen Spiteri and Bobo) from Rosenrot (2005)


Industrial metal, in German, is my sleepy time song :) Dimmu Borgir, so I suppose this is much better! I have found that I can fall asleep to songs that I like and not ones that I don't. Classical music is amazing to calm my nerves and mind, but I don't think I've fallen asleep to it yet - if I did, I'm not aware of it. But in general, I think I can fall asleep to almost any song that I love - maybe in its instrumental form.







Die Nacht öffnet ihren Schoß, das Kind heißt Einsamkeit
Es ist kalt und regungslos, ich weine leise in die Zeit
Ich weiß nicht wie du heißt, doch ich weiß dass es dich gibt
Ich weiß dass irgendwann irgendwer mich liebt


He comes to me every night, no words are left to say
With his hands around my neck, I close my eyes and pass away


I don't know who he is, in my dreams he does exist
His passion is a kiss and I can not resist


Ich warte hier, don't die before I do
Ich warte hier, stirb nicht vor mir


I don't know who you are, I know that you exist (Stirb nicht)
Sometimes love seems so far (Ich warte hier)
Your love I can't dismiss (Ich warte hier)


Alle Häuser sind verschneit, und in den Fenstern Kerzenlicht
Dort liegen sie zu zweit
Und ich, ich warte nur auf dich


Ich warte hier, don't die before I do
Ich warte hier, stirb nicht vor mir


I don't know who you are, I know that you exist
Stirb nicht, sometimes love seems so far
Ich warte hier, your love I can't dismiss


Stirb nicht vor mir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter und der Stein der Weisen

The Magician's Death

There & Back Again